Wendy is knee deep in show and new product (YEAH!) prep so Jenny is standing in for her this month. A big THANK YOU to Jenny and Funkie Junkie! Let's get on with this month's challenge...
- Our July challenge opens today and anyone can participate! Just link a photo of your project (on your blog or gallery), using the Linky Tool, at the end of today's post. (If posting from your blog, please only insert the URL of the specific challenge post, not just your blog title)
- The challenge ends on Thursday,July 30 at midnight (EST).
- A random winner will be selected from all of our participants and announced here on the blog on Friday, July 31. You may enter multiple projects, however, your name will only be entered into the drawing once.
- Each month we will have a sponsor and the sponsor will award the prizes.
- You must use at least one Wendy Vecchi product in your project.
As mentioned above, this month's sponsor is The Funkie Junkie Boutique and they will be rewarding one random winner a $25 gift certificate to their store!
And now on to the challenge!
....This month's challenge is to use POLKA DOTS on your project....
Wendy has lots of fun polka dots products, from stamps to stencils, you're sure to find a great product to use....or include one of Wendy's other beautiful stamps with polka dot paper. Show us how you incorporate polka dots into a project...can't wait to see what you create!
To share your art, simply add your blog post (please link the specific post instead of your blog name) to the link list below. Once your project is listed, you'll be entered into our drawing. Thanks so much for playing along!